NYC Christmas Express Trolley
Tour New York City's Rockerfeller Center, Plaza Hotel, and see the unbelievable lights in Dyker Heights Brooklyn aboard a classic Trolley decked out for the holidays and driven by Santa himself. Plus, you'll be served piping hot chocolate by one of his elves as sit back and take in the magic of season. You'll finish with a stop at the famous Dylan's Candy Bar.
NYC Christmas Express Trolleys will run every Sat and Sunday from November 25th to Jan 7th 2017.
- Two Christmas Express Trolley tours will operate each night. Each will do two loops at these scheduled times: 5:30pm to 8pm and then 8:30pm to 11pm.
- Christmas Express Trolley hold 29 passengers.
- Pick-up location is at 480 Lexington Avenue (between 46th and 47th St.).
- Trolley will travel through Rockerfeller Center by the tree, up Sixth ave around Columbus Circle, past Plaza Hotel and up 5th Ave. Then down town and into Brooklyn (Dyker Heights) to see lights on houses and then back into Manhattan.
- Stop at Dylan's Candy bar on Third Ave.
- Drop-off is located at 480 Lexington Avenue (between 46th and 47th St.).
- Hot chocolate is served by Santa's elf
- Santa is the driver