HAMPTON LUXURY LINER
Introducing the Many Luxuries of the Luxury Liner in the Hamptons and NYC.
Important Note: We make every effort to provide you with 3rd party airport transfer information to the best of our knowledge. We do not own these companies and cannot be responsible for the actions of 3rd party transportation providers that we do not own or control.
JFK and LaGuardia Airport Connections:
Hampton Luxury Liner airport connection stops are as convenient as possible off LIE to JFK and LaGuardia.
- Eastbound: Airport connection passengers should take a cab from JFK or LaGuardia to our Queens Airport Connection stop in Fresh Meadows, Queens. This stop is located at the corner of 190th Street and the Eastbound Service Road of the L.I.E. (Take L.I.E. to Exit 25 eastbound, follow the service road to 190-02 Horace Harding Blvd, in front of the AMC Loews Fresh Meadows 7).
- Westbound: JFK or LaGuardia passengers disembark at Main Street and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road in Queens. (L.I.E. Exit 23 Westbound). From this point, the airports are a short cab ride away or an Uber if you prefer.
- Takes about 15 to 20 minutes from LaGuardia
- Takes About 25 to 30 minutes from JFK
Taxi and Car Services from airport connections:
- Ollie's Car Service (718) 279-4444 Takes reservations.
- Approximately $20.00 to LaGuardia.
- Approximately $28.00 to JFK.
- $3.00 additional charge for each additional passenger.
- Flushing 24Hrs. Service (718) 358-1111 Takes reservations.
- Approximately $20.00 to LaGuardia, up to 4 passengers.
- Approximately $33.00 to JFK, up to 4 passengers.
- $5.00 additional charge for payment by credit card.
- Uber or Lyft
In New York City, Coach USA (formerly Olympia Trails) departs from 41st between Park Avenue and Lexington Ave., 7 days per week, every 15 - 20 minutes. Travel time is approximately 35 - 40 minutes. (877) 894-9155. Charge is $16.00 to Newark Airport. $28.00 round trip. Plus a $1.00 administration fee.
Passengers will need to make a reservation with Village Taxi, (631-588-1055). The taxi fare is $13 for the first passenger and $1.00 for each additional passenger. Uber may be another available option.
- Eastbound: Islip/MacArthur Airport connection passengers should take a cab to the southwest corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Eastbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Eastbound). Scheduled pick-up is one hour and five minutes from 40th St. departure time. Passengers should call HLL at 631-537-5800 upon arrival at airport to reconfirm pick-up. Credit card reservations are required.
- Westbound: Islip passengers disembark at the northwest corner of Ronkonkoma Avenue and the Westbound L.I.E. Service Road. (L.I.E. Exit 60 Westbound), in front of the Gulf gas station. From this point, the airport is a short cab ride away. Passengers must make their own reservation with Village Taxi (631-588-1055) for transportation from the bus stop to the airport. Uber may be another option as well.
It is our number one priority to provide our clients with the safest transportation in the industry. We have a number of ways and controls in place to make sure that we are delivering the utmost in safety and reliability. Safety First! Our chauffeurs are background checked and their licenses are run to make sure they are up to our standards to drive our clients.
Large Fleet of Vehicles
With our extensive fleet of vehicles, we are truly the industry leader when it comes to luxury liner transportation. #1 Luxury Liner Transportation in Long Island and NYC All of our vehicles are managed by our fleet operations manager and our detailing staff is there to make sure our vehicles are always shining, detailed and clean on the inside and out.
Online Booking w/ Seat Selection
Our simple Online Reservation System will help you schedule, select and book your trip or service in no time. Seat Selection now available for all classes of service (seat selection is complimentary for Value Pack account holders)! Select the link below to get started now...
Book your trip today!
Luxury Bus – Line Service